Blogging from A-to-Z. What is the A to Z Challenge? If you would like to know more, go ahead and click on this link here. The whole idea of the challenge was to be able to post each day of the month of April except on Sundays. Each day would have an assigned letter and on that day you were to right about a topic with that letter. For example, April 1st was the letter A, the 2nd was B, and so on and so on. By not writing on Sundays we were able to write on each day of the month – all 26 letters. In my case, we were in the process of packing, moving, and driving to our new home across the country so some of my posts are combined with others. I did, however, complete all of the letters even if I was unable to do them all separately. The first two letters didn’t happen until later because I almost forgot about the challenge starting! I am glad that I did this challenge this year, it was fun and challenging. Maybe I will even participate in this challenge next year! 🙂
Below are all the links in alphabetical order so they are easy to find and be able to read at anytime.
- A is for…Antlers (U-A-B post)
- B is for…Bully Sticks (U-A-B post)
- C is for…Catching up and moving out!
- D is for…Dog!
- E is for…Eager Beavers
- F is for…Fun Finding Food
- G is for…Gorgeous Gwen
- H is for…Hard to say goodbye (H-I-J in same post)
- I is for…Insanity (H-I-J in same post)
- J is for…Juuust… (H-I-J in same post)
- K is for…Kong (K-L in same post)
- L is for…Lizard (K-L in same post)
- M is for…Monday & Memories
- N is for...Noses & Nuisances
- O is for…Obedience
- P is for…Princess
- Q is for…Quest
- R is for…Road Trips and Rest Stops
- S is for…Snow! — Gwen’s First Snow!
- T is for…Trouble
- U is for…Upside-down Corgi (includes A-B post)
- V is for…Vacation
- W is for…Welcome to Washington!
- X is for…X-cellent Day (X-Y post)
- Y is for…Yappy (X-Y post)
- Z is for…Zap!